If you get a commercial janitorial service in Las Vegas, you need to be sure about the service and its costs. First of all, you should understand that the average commercial cleaning price varies widely. Many factors affect the cleaning rate. Read on to find out what these factors are and what a fair quote looks like.
- Location Size: The number one factor affecting the price of commercial cleaning you can expect is the size of your building. Typically, companies base their cleaning costs per square foot. Or, if they are based on hourly rates, large buildings will take longer than small office spaces.
- Time Required to Clean Commercial Space: The hourly office cleaning fees you receive will also depend on the time required to clean your space. If you need a cleaning company to come during office hours, it will take longer to clean as they try to bypass the staff. Your costs will therefore increase. Whether you need a light cleaning or a deep cleaning will affect your price.
- Number of windows, bathrooms, and kitchens: Prices for commercial cleaning services also consider the number of bathrooms, kitchens, and windows on your site. These features take a long time to clean compared to hallways, offices, and waiting rooms. The more premium zones you have on your commercial space, the higher the total cost of cleaning services you can expect to pay.
If your price is higher than a neighbouring commercial building, see if your layout is the same. Otherwise, you can’t expect the same commercial cleaning rates.
- Amount of cleaning work: Commercial cleaning rates, whether per hour or square foot, consider the amount of work you need to do each time. There is a wide range of services in addition to sweeping and cleaning. You can opt for cleaners that clean the exteriors of appliances, wash dishes in the sink, and rearrange tissue and toilet paper dispensers. Watering plants, removing carpet stains, and polishing furniture are also options.
Other factors include:
Several other factors affect the cost of your cleaning level. Some of them are things you have no control over. Some of them are:
- Cost of living in that particular area
- Are the cleaning supplies your own, or the company provides them?
- Cleaning quote of the company.
Well, think about all these factors before appointing commercial janitorial service in Las Vegas and any other place.